Next Steps: How to start a BrightStar Care franchise
What is the process for awarding a BrightStar Care franchise?
BrightStar Care strives to ensure that every new franchisee is a great fit for the brand, and vice versa. We want to ensure that each owner will enjoy what they do on a day-to-day basis and have the strongest chance possible to be a success. That is why we follow a process that not only helps you learn about us, but helps us learn about you as well. This is a very important step before awarding a franchise. Read on to learn how to start a BrightStar Care franchise.
Here is what the process looks like:
Step 1: Explore the Opportunity
- We will promptly acknowledge your website inquiry and reach out to set up a convenient time for a phone conversation.
- You will receive an e-mail from us with an invitation to download our free Franchise Report. This document explains our business model and opportunity in detail.
- We encourage you to review this information and share it with family, friends and others to decide if we are the right opportunity for you.
Step 2: Get To Know Each Other
- Preliminary 30-45-minute call to give you a high-level overview about BrightStar.
- Our goal is not only to ensure that you are interested and able to start a BrightStar Care franchise but also that we are right for you as well.
- After we talk, we will schedule another call to discuss the business model in detail.
- Qualification will be requested.
Step 3: Is BrightStar The Right Fit?
- The second call provides us the opportunity to learn more about you and ask some additional questions. It also allows you to ask questions of us and is an opportunity for prospective franchisees to discuss specific territories in-depth.
- This is typically a 45-60-minute call during which we will outline the support we provide and what makes our business model strong and positioned for continued success.
- We will also discuss additional details about the BrightStar Care business model and answer questions you may have about the business and franchise opportunity.
- This call is a great chance for you to get a feel for whether or not this is a business in which you would thrive.
Step 4: Review The Franchise Disclosure Document
- We will explore with you the elements of the Franchise Disclosure Document, which outlines key points in the Franchise Agreement. We will also answer questions you may have about the agreement. Also provides detailed information about BrightStar Care.
Step 5: Speak With Our Franchisees
- We will help you get in touch with owners who can provide details about what it takes to be a BrightStar franchisee.
Step 6: Attend A Discovery Day
- You will be invited to attend a Discovery Day in Gurnee, Illinois. We want to ensure all due diligence has been completed, and you are set up for success.
- You will meet our management team, learn about the systems and supports that we provide to help our franchisees, and meet several of the team members who will support you if you choose to become a franchisee.
Step 7: Franchise Agreement
- Expect a formal invitation to become a franchisee.
- Franchise Agreement will be prepared and sent.
Step 8: Get Ready To Open
- Once your Franchise Agreement is signed, the real work begins.
- We will provide you with checklists to follow as you work to get your business open.
- Our BrightStar training and support team will also begin working with you to help you master the knowledge that will help you get off to a strong start.
- We will be with you every step of the way. Expect a lot of support!
To begin the process, please fill out the form on this page.