The Ideal Candidate
Catch a Rising Star!
BrightStar Care has already established itself as a premier name in-home healthcare. And we take the continued development of our brand seriously. Our international growth will follow a proven expansion strategy using regional Master Franchisees. If you’re committed to starting a successful business by filling an important and growing need in the market, it’s time to shine with us!
Master Franchises or Area Development Agreements will be awarded by entire country or region to qualified candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Working capital and net worth depend on size and scope of market Recommended minimum working capital of $700,000 USD and net worth of $1 million USD.
- Proven track record of managing an organization in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Established team of people with shared entrepreneurial beliefs and combined experience in human resources, finance, operations, sales and marketing.
- Resources to create and execute an aggressive expansion plan to build brand awareness for all services and award unit franchises within the master franchise country or region.
The Qualities for Success
BrightStar Care franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds — healthcare or home care experience is not required! Our system will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in running a BrightStar Care home care franchise business. However, an entrepreneurial spirit and experience managing business operations is ideal.
Ideal candidates should be self-motivated, outgoing, have a proven track record of success, have a high level of business acumen, and most importantly, have the ability to manage and lead a team.
Successful franchisees share the following qualities:
- Passion to deliver quality service
- High level of personal accountability
- Proactive approach
- Positive personality
- Strong leader
- Be process-oriented
- Be a team player
- Know the benefits of following a franchise model
Investing in a Bright future.
As with starting any business, your chances of success are maximized when you begin with a strong financial foundation. That’s why BrightStar Care is looking for financially qualified candidates with the resources and abilities to successfully develop and manage an exciting franchise opportunity in your area. The amount of investment necessary will vary, depending on the size and development potential of the area you plan to serve.
Let’s begin with a conversation. You can learn more about BrightStar Care and our proven system for success, and we can get to know you and understand your personal plans and goals. Then we can discuss the minimum financial requirements suitable for developing your area.